Open top menu
Sunday, March 3, 2013

I came across a sexy collar while trying to reactivate my old !X2 latex outfit. It's a rigged mesh posture collar, I think it's very nice, fits well on me in small size and the alpha layer given with it is clean. I did try a couple other designers, but they didn't fit, were too fancy for what I wanted or had sloppy alpha. This one is from Red Olive and lets you adjust the unrigged buckle. I had to move it a few inches down on my neck, the collar itself is rigged and does bend very smoothly with movements. ofcourse it is fully RLV enabled
The design is neat and classic and I do like that a lot. It's mod and scripted with opencollar, so you can do whatever you like with it. The price mmmh, oh well other brand has collar for half the price but the rig is plain bad, each time I moved my neck it broke the mesh. I prefer these by far. Also the white textures are just so sweet!!! I love that design. 

Other notable elements of the outfit are GOS Equestrians boots, which I totally love! I couldn't decide on the color so I went crazy and got the fat pack. The aftersale service is just great, Its not everyday you see a top designer like Gos answer im's and help with an item issue, anyways they kindly fixed it for me 8), I love this store.

Bracelets are from Epoque, they are amazingly textured, unfortunately no mod and unscripted. But hey they come with a very nice texture/color changing hud. And since they're unscripted for bdsm play I had to add OC invisible cuffs on top of them to chain myself for the pictures ;p Customer service is non existent and they have no demos, prices are on high end. This model of cuffs is great looking though.

Poses, these are animated submissive poses from Alterior motions, they come in the slave positions HUD I already wrote a review about that store animations for submissive, I love them so much, best in sl :) they re too sexy 8)


 pictures are not photoshoped, so what you see is what you get :p :





Style card and links :

bdsm collar :  D&RO Rig Mesh Posture latex Collar II 
fetish leather boots :  [Gos] Equestrian Boots in Black Leather
cuffs : Menotte de la nuit http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vague/65/167/287
poses : kneel on point 2.1, pit of doom, kneel relax,stand inspections 2.1 Alterior Motions http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alterior%20Living/65/167/287
latex catsuit : from Gothica !X2 store is closed now, I will update when they reopen.
hair : Truth Rashida - night : TRUTH HAIR Rashida (Mesh Hair) - black & whites
eyes : FateEyes : FATEeyes-unlimited-customisation
lashes : Beetlebone BB-Mesh-Lashes-V01-4-linked-parts-NOT-rigged-completely-adjustable
skin : Laq Vilda 10 - peach http://slurl.com/secondlife/Laqroki/65/167/287
lipstick :R.icielli  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ricielli-Lipsticks-02-PROMOTION/2784850
hands : Slink Mesh Hand Casual & elegant  
piercings :  -UtopiaH- Forced Piercing WS
mesh ears : Ear Steking EARS [MANDALA]


blog head mistress
by Justa destiny

0 comments